Welcome! Thank you for your interest in a career with
Washington and Lee University!
To see our current open positions, please click on a Job Category below:
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your account information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at Jobs@wlu.edu.
WASHINGTON AND LEE UNIVERSITY NON-DISCRIMINATION/
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
In compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and all other applicable non-discrimination laws, Washington and Lee University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran's status, or genetic information in its educational programs and activities, admissions, and with regard to employment. Inquiries may be directed to Lauren E. Kozak, Title IX Coordinator, Elrod University Commons 306, (540) 458-4055, firstname.lastname@example.org, who is designated by the University to coordinate compliance efforts and carry out its responsibilities under Title IX, as well as those under Section 504 and other applicable non-discrimination laws.
The Coordinator has designated the following Title IX Assistant Coordinators:
• Employment – Mary E. Main, Executive Director of Human Resources, Two South Main 109, (540) 458-8920, email@example.com
• Gender Equity in Athletics – Elizabeth Knapp, Associate Provost and Director of the Johnson Program in Leadership and Integrity, Washington Hall 217, (540) 458-8705, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries may also be directed to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education.
Applicants who require a disability accommodation to participate in the application and selection process are encouraged to contact the Executive Director of Human Resources at (540) 458-8920.
Applicants are advised that Washington and Lee University's most recent Campus Security Report, containing information about W&L's public safety policies and services and annual compilations of campus crime statistics, can be found at http://www.wlu.edu/student-life/health-and-safety/public-safety/campus-safety-and-crime-reporting/annual-campus-security-report.
Washington and Lee University's most recent Fire Safety Report, containing information about W&L's fire safety policies/procedures and statistics of fire incidents, can be found at http://www.wlu.edu/student-life/health-and-safety/public-safety/campus-safety-and-crime-reporting/annual-campus-security-report/fire-safety-report.
Applicants are entitled to a written copy of these reports, which may be obtained by contacting Human Resources at 540-458-8920.